Web / eCommerce Test Analyst
- Information Technology
About the business
Our client is a major global retail business who are based just outside the Melbourne CBD.
About the role
Due to recent growth, an opportunity has become available for an eCommerce / Web Test Analyst to join the team.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Automate the testing of the front end and also manually as required.
- Oversee and manage all testing for all web applications in the business eCommerce sites.
- Facilitating and managing the end to end testing for all the web applications in the business.
- Complete and full testing of front end sites built on Shopify and Magento.
- Documenting the testing processes and scripts to keep up to date and signing off on the end to end.
- You will be responsible for front end testing and follow through to the back end Pronto ERP systems, including UX and other systems.
- Understand how this interfaces with the Pronto XI system.
- Ensuring that any new developments within Pronto that have to do with the eCommerce sites have been tested.
Skills and experience
We are seeking a candidate with the following experience:
- Experience with testing web applications
- Experience working in a web development team
- Experience with Pronto XI or other ERP software preferred but not essential
- Developing automated test scripts in selenium or equivalent
- Relevant IT Bachelor’s degree or certification of work experience working in a Test Team.
0437 487 009