Web / eCommerce Test Analyst
- Information Technology
About the business
Our client is a major global retail business who are based just outside the Melbourne CBD.
About the role
Due to recent growth, an opportunity has become available for an eCommerce / Web Test Analyst to join the team.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Automate the testing of the front end and also manually as required.
- Oversee and manage all testing for all web applications in the business eCommerce sites.
- Facilitating and managing the end to end testing for all the web applications in the business.
- Complete and full testing of front end sites built on Shopify and Magento.
- Documenting the testing processes and scripts to keep up to date and signing off on the end to end.
- You will be responsible for front end testing and follow through to the back end Pronto ERP systems, including UX and other systems.
- Understand how this interfaces with the Pronto XI system.
- Ensuring that any new developments within Pronto that have to do with the eCommerce sites have been tested.
Skills and experience
We are seeking a candidate with the following experience:
- Experience with testing web applications
- Experience working in a web development team
- Experience with Pronto XI or other ERP software preferred but not essential
- Developing automated test scripts in selenium or equivalent
- Relevant IT Bachelor’s degree or certification of work experience working in a Test Team.
Send your resume by pressing the ‘Apply Now’ button. If you have any questions once this is done, please contact Oliver on the details listed below.
0428 421 995