- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
About the Role
Our client is a privately own medical/furniture supplier located in Balwyn. They are seeking a fit/strong individual with previous experience working as a truck jockey or removalist to accompany the truck driver for the delivery and installation of beds and personal care items.
Our Client is a NDIS registered provider and is looking for an individual with a can do attitude and friendly personality to join their fun, and very supportive dedicated team.
- Assist with the loading/unloading of the truck
- Assist with the installation of equipment
- Liaise with customers
- Demonstrate the functions and use of certain equipment
The successful candidate will posses:
- Previous experience working as a removalist or delivery driver working with large heavy items.
- Fit/strong with a great attitude. High attention to detail and a genuine interest in providing customers with outstanding service.
- Excellent customer service.
- Excellent presentation and well spoken with a friendly personality.
- Must be able to pass a Police Check.
- Happy to get a NDIS Worker Screening Check.
Brendan De Souza
0437 519 657