State Operations Manager – QSR / Convenience
About the business
Our client is a major convenience company with operations across the nation.
About the role
This role will have you in charge of the sales, performance and growth of the business across the state. You will have accountability across operations of the store, compliance and OHS as well as profitability.
Your duties will include but are not limited:
- Enforce company policies standards and procedures in an appropriate fashion
- Coach support and train Franchisees and employees
- Support local and national marketing initiatives
- Act as a positive leadership role model across the retail business
- Deliver the agreed financial performance for the area, through sales/revenue targets across categories
- Proactively support the retail management team with the delivery of commercial outcomes
- Ensure that Health, Safety, Security and Environmental performance (HSSE), policies and procedures and all regulatory OH&S requirements as complied with in all matters
Skills and experience
We are looking for candidates for the following:
- Multisite retail Manager with 5+ years’ experience either within convenience or QSR
- Create and successfully deliver operational frameworks, training and development strategies to support a multi-unit business.
- Excellent people management skills;
- Ability to work independently & travel within the region approximately ninety percent of the time.
At Quest Personnel, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities for all and embracing diversity in the workplace. We actively encourage jobseekers from any background to apply for our positions.
0418 361 121