Service Desk Analyst
- Information Technology
Our client is a large government organisation, who are seeking an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join their team on an initial 12 month contract.
You will be responsible for resolving caller requests and accurately logging the resolution or carrying out investigative work to enable a resolution.
About the Role
The Service Desk Analyst is responsible for collecting information through a customer conversation, accessing support tools, and additional support staff (service resources) if needed.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Initial assessment and logging of the ticket,
- resolution of basic incidents and requests regarding the use of application software products and/or infrastructure components
- Provide highly developed customer service and support to users to solve incidents and minimise impact and loss of productivity due to ICT issues.
- Manage competing priorities between inbound calls and queue management within the enterprise ticketing system to ensure services are delivered within expected time frames.
- Experience in using and supporting ICT in a professional environment.
- Proficiency in documenting technical investigation and outcomes accurately and concisely.
- Demonstrated time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in using a service management system.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Highly developed customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to be able to work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders.
- Experience in request fulfilment and administration or similar with a Government Department.
- Experience in working in a customer focused environment (preferably Government).
The Successful Candidate will need to comply with the department’s confidentiality and security requirements.
The Individual should provide the following (within 6 months)
- Police Check Report
- Signed Confidentiality Non-disclosure agreement
- Signed Fraud and Conflict of Interest Form
- Australian Citizen and, either hold a security clearance or be willing to obtain and maintain a security clearance
Note – These roles are only suitable for Australian Permanent resident or Citizens due to security clearances
This is a 12 months contract to start with a strong possible extension.
0437 464 552