Senior Site Manager
- Tier 1 civil contractor
- ASAP start
- 6 month contract with extensions
About the Role
Our client is Australia’s leading civil contractor. They have an urgent request for a Senior Site Manager in the Gold Coast region for a major construction project at Tweed Valley Hospital. They have an opportunity for an experienced Senior Site Manager with significant building/construction experience to assist on a contractual basis for 6 months with likely extensions.
The skills required to excel in this role will be:
- Relevant tertiary and/or trade qualifications in a related technical discipline, combined with advanced subject matter knowledge, demonstrable experience with expert people manager skills.
- Extensive experience in large complex sites and/or site operations role, and/or knowledge of the construction and property development industries, project management principles, and the relevant legislation (including Occupational Health and Safety regulations). including the ability to facilitate communication with a range of different stakeholder groups.
You will be an experienced Senior Site Manger with vast building/construction project experience.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Extensive building and construction project experience
- Immediate availability to start a new role
0473 003 265