Senior Contract Administrator
- Randwick, Sydney, Australia
- Building and Construction
- Tier 1 Civil Contractor
- 6 month role with likely extensions
- Attractive rate
About the Role
Our client are Australia’s leading Civil Contractor who are currently managing a major redevelopment project at Randwick Campus. This is a half a billion dollar new build Health Project. As a result, an opportunity now exists for an experienced Senior Contract Administrator to come in and assist with this project for 6 months with likely extensions beyond that.
Key responsibilties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the packages under their control and report current position and any change to forecasted completion position.
- Ensure Cost forecasting for committed subcontracts and cost codes are accurately maintained and management with the greater team
- Preparation of project monthly report including Cashflow, Variances and detailed cost data.
- Procurement: including preparing tender packages & managing the tender process review
- General Business administration, maintaining registers setting up subcontractors, processing and monitoring of correspondence, attendance at and participation in meetings
- Subcontractor Management – Including Progress Claims and Variations
You will be an experienced Senior Contract Administrator with strong experience in contractual management, and a fundamental knowledge of construction, industries, and understanding of commercial considerations.
The successful candidate will possess:
- 2 years post graduate experience (Essential)
- 4 years’ experience in the industry within a Tier 1 or Tier 2 Company in a similar role (Desirable)
- White Card
APPLY NOW via SEEK, and for more information contact Jack Coleman on 0473 003 265