Pronto Support Specialist – Retail
- Toorak, Melbourne, Australia
About the Client
Our client is a major global retail business who are based just outside the Melbourne CBD.
About the Role
The key scope of this role is to provide frontline system support, undertake system process analysis and project management with their systmes realting to Pronto.
This will be done in consultation with key stake holders to identify and implement improvements to the Pronto ERP and other critical business applications.
Responsibilities would include
- Provide employees with remote end-user IT application support, both functionally and technically
- Provide timely customer focussed follow-up communication to staff on the progress of support tasks.
- Assist with the Pronto upgrades, testing and training
- Undertake detailed analysis to identify opportunities to improve the functionality of Pronto ERP.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to establish a technical understanding of the issue to scope and prepare a detailed proposal outlining recommendations and functional specifications to best meet the business needs.
- Assist in developing and upgrading Pronto ERP software across the business by providing specialist advice and recommendations
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess
Full working rights in Australia, as well as a double covid vaccination in line with government health mandate as well as:
- Extensive experience in a similar position, using Pronto Software and providing Help Desk Support
- Detailed knowledge and advanced level of skills using Pronto
- Advanced functional knowledge of IT applications
- A strong knowledge and understanding of business functions and administrative processes including Sales, Retail, Purchasing, Warehousing and Finance/Accounts processes
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite of products
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills and able to engage confidently with Management, employees and external providers
At Quest Personnel, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities for all and embracing diversity in the workplace. We actively encourage jobseekers from any background to apply for our positions.
To apply, hit the ‘APPLY’ button on seek, and for more information once this is done, please call Henry on 0473 002 177.