Project Engineer – Office Based
- Tier 1 civil contractor
- ASAP start
- 6 month contract with extensions
About the Role
Our client is Australia’s leading civil contractor managing a major building and construction upgrades at Gold Coast Airport. They have an opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer with building experience to assist on a contractual basis for 6 months with likely extensions.
The skills required to excel in this role will be:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Engineering or a related technical discipline, combined with a demonstrable intermediate level of role knowledge.
- Experience in a project or site engineering role and undertaking complex and high volume business projects, and/or expert knowledge of construction and property development industries, and engineering project management principles, with an in-depth understanding of engineering and site management principles.
- Written and verbal communication skills to facilitate decision making, influence and build relationships with key stakeholders, and the ability to communicate across all levels of the organisation.
You will be an experienced Project Engineer with vast building/construction project experience.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Extensive building and construction project experience
- Immediate availability to start a new role