- Administration and Office Support⠀
- Tier 1 Civil Contractor
- 12 month temp role with potential for permanency
- Full time
- $31.50 per hour + super
About The Role
Our Client are Australia’s leading civil contractor 2 major projects with Ausgrid. The projects involve Ausgrid Overhead panel works Pole Replacements. More specifically, service wire replacements, streetlight replacement programs, and pole inspections. They are seeking a highly experienced Project Administrator to come in and assist for an initial 12 months with potential to be converted to a permanent role upon completion.
This is an office based role where your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and maintain office filing and database systems.
- Perform data-entry tasks or complete routine online processes, contributing to the preparation, compilation and distribution of reports, presentations and/or publications as directed.
- May perform general reception duties such as answering, screening and forwarding calls coming through switchboard and greeting and directing clients and visitors.
- May coordinate the provision of services for formal meeting rooms, including maintaining schedules and setting up rooms for events
You will be an experienced Project Administrator with strong experience in a similar role.
The successful candidate will posses:
- Comprehensive experience in an administration role, and/or knowledge of company policies, practices and personnel.
- Demonstrated proficiency in operating switchboard, word processing programs, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills, planning and organizing skills with the ability to multitask.
- Exposure to SAP
Submit your resume by pressing the ‘Apply Now’ button, if you have any questions once this is done please contact Jack on the details below.
0473 003 265