Problem Management Analyst
- Information Technology
ur client is a large government organisation, who are seeking an experienced Problem Management Analyst to join their team on an initial 12 month contract
Your duties in this role will include but not be limited to the following.
- Advise on process implementations in cooperation with key stakeholders to ensure successful rollout, delivery and sustainability of projects
- Advise stakeholders and partners on the identification, tracking and reporting of key metrics and measurement of process efficiency
- Provide guidance to team members on the development of process support documentation
- Develop and evaluates strategies to measure the achievement of established goals
- Draft and distribute Problem reports to stakeholders
- Analyse complex technical issues in order to recommend, develop and/or implement strategies and achieve objectives
- Provide consultation to stakeholders to identify and clarify highly complex business process designs
Experience and Skills
- Understanding of ITIL particularly in relation to Problem Management and support
- Ability to focus on underlying issues in organisation wide IT Operations and Services.
- Proven reporting skills covering written, analytical and statistical.
- Ability to make decisions and take ownership of Problem records.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and take initiative.
It is essential that candidates are Australian citizens and possess a minimum NV2 security clearance or are able to obtain one.
Note – Need only Australian Permanent resident or Citizens.
This is a 12 months contract to start with a strong possible extension.
0437 464 552