Planning Analyst – General Merchandise
- Retail & Consumer Products⠀
We currently have a fantastic Allocation / Inventory Analyst role with a well known brand based just outside the CBD .
Reporting into the Planning Manager, you are responsible for optimum product availability across stores to maximise sales, while acting as a key point of contact for store queries.
This would be perfect for someone with minimum of 12 months experience.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Execute timely and accurate allocation of product to stores
- Ensure store sales budgets are supported with efficient initial allocation of new lines.
- Communicate to the business on stock management issues and provide feedback on initial allocation quantities and issues
- Sound knowledge of the allocation and replenishment system.
- Create and collate information to use for allocation and replenishment, and identify issues.
- Produce and distribute weekly stock management reports.
- Ensure all store queries are answered
- Communicate to key stakeholders on store and DC inventory levels.
To be successful in these roles you must have:
- Previous retail experience in a head office environment, ideally in an Allocations / Planning Assistant / Inventory Analyst / Allocations Analyst / Planning Analyst role would be preferred.
- Previous experience working in store in inventory based positions
- An analytical mind, exceptional attention to detail & a sense of urgency
- Proven ability to make sound business decisions & be a keen problem solver
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced excel skills
- Ability to demonstrate through the use of data and analysis recommendations and can also measure effectiveness
Send your resume by pressing the ‘Apply Now’ button. If you have any questions once this is done, please contact Oliver on the details listed below.
0428 421 995