Payroll Specialist – Chris21 – ASAP Start 2 Days a Week
- Finance and AccountingPayroll
- Large Transport organisation
- Initial 3 month contract role
- Part time (2-3 Days per week)
A great opportunity with a major transport organisation, our client is seeking Payroll Specialist with demonstrated experience in identifying and implementing efficiencies in payroll processing and systems.
Chris21 / iChirs experience is essential and the position is offered as an asap start with 3 month contract.
- Undertaking payroll analysis and specialist activities as required
- Contribute to identifying efficiencies in payroll processing and systems
- Supporting operational aspects of end to end payroll activities as required e.g. assisting in the processing or review of fortnightly payroll
- Generating reports in relation to payroll
- Respond to payroll queries
You must have:
- Experience in a similar role with a similar sized payroll 300+
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Ability to multi task and be hands on
- Chris21 / iChirs Experience is essential.
At Quest Personnel, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities for all and embracing diversity in the workplace. We actively encourage jobseekers from any background to apply for our positions.