Operations Scheduler – Aviation – ASAP Start – 12 Month Contract
- Administration and Office Support
- ASAP Start
- 12 Month Contract
- Mon – Fri, 9am-5pm hours
- Melbourne Airport
The Resource Coordinator and Operations Scheduler is responsible for organising all Resource Planning activity that facilitate the smooth running of the Aviation Operations.
- Maintain efficient rosters and meet customer demand.
- Ensures relevant records are up to date and that all administration processes work effectively.
- Next day, Planning next day operations,
- Filing and managing of archived documents
- Admin duties – phone / Radio, sign in and welcome
The following key attributes are strongly regarded:
- Knowledge of aviation product handling and/or refuelling requirements
- An ability to cope with a busy environment & think on your feet
- Good planning/organisational skills.
- Strong skills with excel
At Quest Personnel, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities for all and embracing diversity in the workplace. We actively encourage jobseekers from any background to apply for our positions.
0437 464 552