- East Perth, Perth, Australia
- Admin and Secretarial
Quest Personnel are seeking a Mobilisation and Coordinator Specialist to join one of the leading contractors within the mining world.
Primary Purpose of the Position:
This position will find yourself responsible for several clients managing all aspects of coordinating, mobilisation. End to end for shutdowns and site/project works across Western Australia.
- Coordination and management of all aspects of mobilisation and compliance
- Management of client labour requirements
- Managing all aspects of recruitment and onboarding
- Co-ordinate and plan the delivery of employee training, inductions, and courses
- Coordinate the scheduling and utilisation of labour
- Maintain strong relationships with clients and employees
- Acting as a point of contact for site employees
To be considered for the role, it is essential you have previous experience in mobilisation or recruitment. You will be a fast learner who can hit the ground running. You will also have:
- Previous experience in this role or similar
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to develop and deliver processes
- Capable of developing and maintaining professional relationships
- Ability to multitask and handle high volumes of work
- Strong work ethic and ability to perform unsupervised.
- Must be able to work autonomously as well as in a team
- Solutions driven individual; that can show initiative and drive optimism
- A high attention to detail with accurate and timely data processing skills
- The successful candidate must also possess a minimum intermediate to advanced MS Office package skills
Apply Now and send a resume to email@example.com to be considered