- Mining Resources & Energy
- Highly Attractive Salary
- DIDO, FIFO or Residential Options Available
- Range of Rosters Available
- Fixed Term Contracts and Permanent Positions Available
About the Role
We are currently seeking an experienced Mining Engineer to join our client who is an aspiring ASX mid-tier mining company exploring and developing promising opportunities in the base and precious metals space.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Focussing mainly on drill & blast practices as well as aspects of all other Underground Mine Engineering functions (Design, ventilation, backfill, scheduling)
- Develop, maintain, and optimise short-term Plans and Schedules.
- Routinely track & report results to ensure compliance to schedule.
- Other duties as required
We are seeking an experienced Mine Engineer with sound mining industry experience and strong software knowledge and experience.
- You have a comprehensive understanding of Underground Hard Rock Mining
- Proficient in underground production ring design and drill and blast practices.
- Experience in underground practices such as Mine Design, Ventilation Designs, Controls, and Surveys.
- Proficient in Surpac
- Proficient in a ring design programme (Easy Ring will be an advantage)
- A relevant tertiary degree in Mining Engineering
- Completed at least one year working underground
- 2+ years of experience as a Mining Engineer
Submit your resume by pressing the ‘Apply Now’ button, if you have any questions once this is done please contact Holly on the details below.
0437 464 552