- Marketing & Communications
- 2-month PT contract
- ASAP start – Monday to Friday 9AM to 3PM, $48.77ph + super
- Local Government Role
About the Role
Our client is a council located in Western Sydney. They are seeking a Marketing Officer to assist on a 12-month contract basis. These are part-time hours with a Monday to Friday role from 9AM to 3PM.
Your duties will include:
- Manage the development, implementation and monitoring of communication and marketing plans for Kids’ Early Learning,
- Develop and implement the annual strategic communications plan relevant to Kids’ Early Learning,
- Contribute to the development, design and production of marketing collateral for existing and new learning programs,
- Implement the organisations brand strategy and corporate branding style guide.
You will be an experienced Marketing Officer with previous experience working in a similar role ideally with another local council or government organisation.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Communications, Public Relations or Marketing,
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- Local government experience
0480 354 711