LO/LF Inventory Controller
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
- Day Shift
- ASAP start available
- Warehouse operations role
- Excellent communication and Excel skills
- Eastern Creek location
- $30 – $34.99 per hour
Our client is a privately owned 3PL located in Eastern Creek who are seeking an individual experienced in warehouse administration and is an experienced LO/LF driver, and looking to take the next step in their career. The Inventory Controller will join their team and support the control and maintenance of accurate inventory records.
Reporting directly to the DC Manager and key stakeholders, the successful individual for this role will be organised and proactive.
Will include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain Inventory records
- Investigate stock variance and adjust records
- Report on Inventory Status and make recommendations
- Co-ordinate Stocktake activities
- Customer quantity claims investigations
- Maintain database for inventory discrepancies
- Operate LO and LF Forklifts and Hi Reach
The knowledge, skills and abilities we’re looking for:
- Proven prior exposure to Inventory control process in a Warehouse environment ideally one with high levels of automation.
- Strong Excel skills along with other MS Packages
- Accurate stock record keeping and maintenance
- Have the ability to work unsupervised
- Well-developed communication and negotiation skills
- Great attitude towards work, happy to help out wherever and perform physical work
- Skilled LO/LF all rounder with Hi Reach experience
Submit your CV through the ‘APPLY NOW’ button , and call Liz on the details below if you have any further questions.
0473 003 721