Group Digital Marketing Manager – Retail
- Marketing & Communications⠀
Our client is a high profile international retailer working across general merchandise. Exceptional growth within the business has created an opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join the Online team as a leader working directly with the Ecommerce Manager.
You will work across their multiple ecommerce sites (5+ and growing) which cover different brand identities.
About the Role
- Work with the Heads of eCommerce to plan and execute all digital marketing activity – including email, social, remarketing, affiliates, influencer and content marketing
- Manage relationship with external Digital agency to keep strong SEM/SEM presence
- Develop and implement social media strategy with our social media staff
- Work with the team to manage the digital marketing budget, measure and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI & other KPI’s)
- Identify trends and insights and presenting relevant opportunities to the business to keep our brands ahead of the market
Skills and experience you will bring to the role:
Degree in Marketing or related field desirable
- Minimum 3-5 years proven experience in digital marketing, ideally gained within the retail industry
- Thrive on multi-tasking and fast-paced environments
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate consumers
- Experience managing agency relationships
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
To apply, hit the ‘Apply Now’ button and if you have any questions once this is done, please contact Henry on the details below.
At Quest Personnel, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities for all and embracing diversity in the workplace. We actively encourage jobseekers from any background to apply for our positions.
0473 002 177