Graphic Apparel Designer – Sportswear
- Design & Architecture
- Mens and womens Graphic Apparel Sportswear Designer
- High Profile Brand
- Amazing Part Time Opportunity 2-3 days a week
Our client is a high profile wholesaler and distributor of mens and women’s sports apparel
Based in Melbourne CBD you will take responsibility for creating a commercial apparel range with duties including:
- Creating placement and yardage prints
- Working closely with production on garment fits to ensure a great final product
- Identifying trends in the marketplace both locally and internationally.
- Generate computer aided designs across multiple categories
The ideal candidate :
- Exposure to working with licensed product is essential
- It is essential that you have excellent graphic design and design skills within the fashion industry with a sound knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator.
- In addition you will also be an excellent communicator who has the ability to deal with buyers and other staff in the design team.
- We are looking for a talented and creative person who has a passion for kids or youth clothing
Send you resume by pressing the ‘Apply Now’ button. If you have any questions once this is done, please contact Monique on the details listed below.
At Quest Personnel, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities for all and embracing diversity in the workplace. We actively encourage jobseekers from any background to apply for our positions.
0437 487 009