Finance Officer – Newport
Our client is a high profile ASX listed organisation who are currently located in Newport.
This relocation has created a once in a lifetime opportunity to join their group.
They seek a Finance Officer responsible for Accounts Payable, Receivable and Payroll to start asap. You will commence on a full time 6-12 months contract with option of ongoing.
- Lease Administration
- Assist with Accounts Payable function (rental invoices and on-charges),
- End of month processing and reporting
- Provide support and assistance to the Financial Accountant
- Allocate customer payments
- Liaise with customer regarding credit hold
- Generate monthly statements
- Call debtors if outside the credit terms
- Enter Approved Invoices for payments
- Running weekly and monthly reporting when required
- Ability to work outside of the above responsibilities when needed.
To be considered you will need to have;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well within a team and autonomously
- Excellent Customer service skills even though this is accounts position
- Ability to work with excel spread sheet
- Ability to support other divisions when and if needed
- A solid background in Accounts Payable and Receivable
- JD Edwards experience preferred but not essential
Send your CV by pressing the ‘Apply Now’ button. If you have any questions once this is done, please contact Tracy on the details listed below.
0403 463 388