- Inner Suburbs Perth, Australia
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- Immediate Start Available
- Excellent opportunity for a professional to further your career with a world-class operation
- Contract and Full-time Roles Available
About the Role
Our client is seeking an Exploration Geologist on a 2:2 Roster for an Advanced Exploration Project in the East Pilbara region of Western Australia.
We are seeking candidates who would be opened to relocation or extended stints over west with necessary fatigue management and WA internal breaks factored in.
Your duties will include:
- Analyse belt-scale geological, geochemical and geophysical datasets
- Plan and supervise the execution of efficient and cost-effective exploration programs
- Support the Senior Exploration Project Geologist and Geology Manager with the preparation of operational reports and presentations.
- Manage land access and community consultations, including landowners, native title and external contractors
- Design and execution of exploration projects and targets including field mapping and sampling, geochemical sampling, geophysical surveys and drilling (diamond and RC)
- Fulfilling responsibilities as assigned by the Geology Manager
We are seeking an experienced Exploration Geologist with sound mining industry experience and strong software knowledge and experience.
The ideal candidate MUST possess:
- Strong Safety leadership and knowledge of safety systems
- Experience with advanced gold-copper exploration projects, deep directional and resource drilling favourable
- Knowledge of AcQuire database and Leapfrog modelling software.
To apply, hit the ‘apply for this role’ button on seek and contact Sinead on 0491 376 352
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
- What’s your expected annual base salary?