Entry Level Recruitment Consultant – We Will Train You
We will train you! Entry Level Recruitment Consultant.
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant 2 x Opportunities
- A great opportunity to get your foot in the door.
- Use your degree and build on your sales skills.
- Unique opportunity to launch your career
QUEST PERSONNEL will be provide full training, development and support and will give you all the tools you need to start your career in recruitment. You will be mentored and developed.
As a Trainee Recruiter you will following duties:
- Calling candidates and assessing their suitability for jobs
- Writing job advertisements and assessing ad response
- Telephone screening of candidates
- Interviewing of candidates
- Assisting with the submission of shortlisted candidates to the client
- Reference checking
- Using Linked In to conduct candidate searches
- Candidate resourcing and finding innovative ways to source candidates for hard to fill roles
- Administration and database management
The ideal candidate will have
- A background in a sales environment where you have had to work towards KPI’s and budgets
- Someone seeking a career, not a job.
- High level of professionalism and ability to communicate to all levels
- Confidence to meet clients face to face
- Confidence to pick up the phone generate new business