Electrical Supervisor – 2:1 Roster (BHP Inducted)
- 3mnth project with likely extensions
- Major Tier 1 contractor
- 2:1 roster
- 84 Hour weeks
- $85ph+super on all hours
YOU MUST BE BASED IN WA CURRENTLY FOR THIS POSITION, ANY APPLICANTS OUTSIDE OF WA AT THE TIME OF APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED
YOU MUST BE BHP INDUCTED FOR THIS ROLE
THIS ROLE IS FOR AN IMMEDIATE START.
About the Role
Our client, a major tier 1 contractor working on a major upgrade in Port Hedland with BHP requiring skilled electrical supervisors to work for the next 3 months. We are seeking highly experienced electrical supervisors who are BHP inducted.
- Hours: 84 hour weeks
- Duties: Isolations, terminations and re-installs (aircon package)
- Team size: 10-15 electricians
- Rate of Pay: $85PH+super on all hours (day shift)
- Roster: 2:1
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 3 months with possible extensions
- Expenses Covered: Accommodation, meals, flights, inductions and medical.
- Accommodation: Camp Accommodation
- Based in WA currently
- WA A Grade Electrical License
- CPR/LVR Training
- Fire Extinguisher Training
- BHP Supervisor Training (all 4 units including; Leadership in the Workplace, Supervise Onsite Operations, Communicate Information and Apply Risk Management Process)
- WAIO Supervisor Workers Statutory Training
- WAIO Electrical Workers Induction
Send your resume by pressing the ‘Apply Now’ button. If you have any questions once this is done, please contact Tracey on the details listed below.
0499 014 876