eCommerce Content Coordinator
- Marketing & Communications⠀
Our client is looking for an eCommerce Content Writer and Coordinator to join their dedicated eCommerce team based on St Kilda road.
This job will place you in a fast-paced and innovative role with your goal is to maximise conversion rates through strong and detailed content writing, and build enhanced product content, satisfy customers and maximise online sales.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Your duties will include but are not limited
- To write eye catching and detailed descriptions of products and other similar content on their multiple sites
- Develop and maintain merchandising that drives conversion and improve the customer shopping experience
- Effectively merchandise products to maximise upsell and cross sell opportunities
- Identify potential opportunities in product assortment based on knowledge of merchandise, sales, and customer behaviour
- Liaise with product teams to provide accurate and detailed descriptions and product information
Skills and experience
To be successful you must:
- Previous experience in online or e-commerce content coordinator role working within the digital team of a retailer
- We will also consider candidates with strong copywriting skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to easily adapt to changing priorities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Have experience with Google Ads
- Experience with CMS (Content Management Systems) e.g Magento, Shopify etc
- Experience using MailChimp is also highly desired
- Have a sound background with a minimum of 6-12 months experience in similar roles
Send your resume by pressing the ‘Apply Now’ button. If you have any questions once this is done, please contact Reece on the details listed below.
At Quest Personnel, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities for all and embracing diversity in the workplace. We actively encourage jobseekers from any background to apply for our positions.
0493 266 314