Digital Machine Operator – Embroidery
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics
- Digital Embroidery Machine Operator
- Training Provided for skilled digital operators
- Excellent salary with long term career options
- Monday to Friday
Our client is a large and well established retailer of premium fashion apparel and are renowned for their great working conditions and professional team.
A newly created opportunity exists for a Digital Embroidery Operator to join their team.
- Monday – Friday
- Temporary assignment with a view to permanency
- Daily operation of digital embroidery machine
- Placement and programming of monograms
- Assisting with production processes
- Assisting with managing and scheduling daily orders to ensure production time frames are met.
- Meet quality assurance guidelines to ensure standards are maintained.
- Working with graphic designers to ensure files are suitable and ready
- Liaising with the other team members to ensure quality customer service.
- Dispatching orders in a timely manner
To be considered for this role, you will have
- Experience in a similar role – desirable
- Experience working with digital printing or similar is also highly regarded
- Great computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- High attention to detail
- A “can do” hands on approach with strong organisational skills.
This role is an excellent opportunity to advance your skills or commence your career is the expanding digital print and embroidery arena with a large and successful online retail fashion organisation.
Submit your resume by pressing the ‘Apply Now’ button, if you have any questions once this is done please contact Liz on the details below.
0427 187 821