Digital Information Assurance Admin Support
- Marketing & Communications
Our client is a large government organisation, who are seeking an experienced Digital Information Assurance Admin Support Officer to join their team on an initial 12 month contract basis.
Your duties in this role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Providing support to all security environments and provide anti virus solutions
- Perform risk analysis on all computer systems and applications for all network life cycle
- Provide efficient feedback to all processes and ensure achievement of all goals and objectives
- Design all implementation plans and manage communication for all changes and administer all transitions for same.
- Manage various work activities and prioritise all work for additional resources and assist to achieve all objectives and goals and prepare schedule of all tasks.
We are seeking candidates who have worked within similar roles ideally within federal government orgs.
The Successful Candidate will need to comply with the department’s confidentiality and security requirements.
The Individual should provide the following (within 6 months)
- Police Check Report
- Signed Confidentiality Non-disclosure agreement
- Signed Fraud and Conflict of Interest Form
- Australian Citizen and, either hold a security clearance or be willing to obtain and maintain a security clearance
Note – Need only Australian Permanent resident or Citizens.
This is a 12 months contract to start with a strong possible extension.
0437 464 552