Construction Supervisor – MRWA
- Tier 1 Civil Contractor
- 7 Month Contract
- Attractive daily rate
- $468.36 per day + super
About the Role:
Our client are Australia’s leading Civil Contractor who are currently delivering Rural Network contracts in the Mid-West Gascoyne and Wheatbelt Region . They now have an opportunity for an experienced Construction Supervisor with strong roadworks experience to assist on a full time basis on a 7 month contract with likely extensions on top. The Supervisor is responsible for implementing the safety practices, achieve quality and contain cost for the Project with particular focus on construction and maintenance activities, including those suppliers and subcontractors under our client’s responsibility.
You will be working on a 10:4 DIDO roster, and will be provided with a company vehicle. Meals and accommodation will also be paid for.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensures Management Systems Policies and Procedures are effectively implemented on site
- Undertakes regular/daily/ task Project Site Safety Inspections/Observations.
- Implements the projects specific QA Management Plans
- Engage actively in tool box/safety meetings and ensure HSEQ procedures are implemented and monitored
- Understand progress and productivity measurements and recognise and actively work to mitigate issues onsite
- Maintain an accurate diary/daily report of events, discussions, progress and resources
- Ensure that subcontractors are informed of site requirements and adequately supervised
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders
You will be an experienced Construction Supervisor with strong experience in a roads infrastructure environment.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a Roads Infrastructure environment
- Knowledge of asset management and asset management systems an advantage
- Understanding of contract administration
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite (Work/ Excel/ Outlook)
- Good communication skills
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work within a team
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work alone
- Demonstrated strong leadership
- Construction White Card and valid drivers license
Submit your resume by pressing the ‘Apply Now’ button. If you have any questions once this is done, please contact Jack on the details below.
0473 003 265