Community Care / Aged Care Worker – ASAP Start
- Healthcare & Medical⠀
- Essential Worker Role (Work through lockdown)
- 7AM- 4PM Monday- Friday
- $30+ super per hour
About the Role:
We are seeking a Community Care Worker to work for a local government on an ongoing contract basis. You will be providing a range of direct care services and support to eligible members of the community, to help them maintain the most independent lifestyle possible for them in their own homes.
- Undertake basic domestic assistance.
- Provide assistance with personal care and respite care.
- Undertake the delivery of meals as required.
- Assist with the delivery of a range of social inclusion programs.
- Monitor the wellbeing and status of clients and identify and report any potential or actual client risks or concerns via established procedures.
- Provide assistance with basic administrative tasks.
- Assist with other services within ageing and inclusion as required.
You will be an experience care worker with an aged care or community care background and will require the following:
- Ability to work in accordance with our values and behaviors
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work effectively within a diverse community often with clients from different cultural and/or linguistic backgrounds.
- Good decision making skills.
- Capacity to work independently and manage own time effectively.
- Demonstrated understanding of the issues faced by older people, people with disabilities and their carer’s.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- Certificate III in Home and Community Care or in Aged Care (Essential)
- Current drivers license and comprehensive vehicle insurance
- Previous Aged & Disability care experience
- National Police check
- First Aid (Level 2)
This is a great opportunity to work for a distinguished client and to take your career to the next level.
Submit your resume by pressing the ‘Apply Now’ button, if you have any questions once this is done please contact Alex on the details below.
At Quest Personnel, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities for all and embracing diversity in the workplace. We actively encourage jobseekers from any background to apply for our positions.
0493 050 556