Buyer – Home, Table and Glassware
About the business
Our client is one of the leading homewares retailers in Aus. who are seeking an experienced junior buyer or a buyer with 1 years experience to join their team as a Buyer -Tabletop, working across product such as table, glassware and many more!
About the role
Reporting into the merchandise manager, you will work with product developers, as well as production and merchandising team members to allow you to build on the incredible growth and momentum that the brand is experiencing.
- Build deep trend knowledge and drive product innovation
- Develop strong commercial product ranges
- Meet seasonal critical path deadlines
- Hit margin and sell through targets
- Work closely with production team to ensure product meets high standards
- Make commercial business decisions
- Manage OTB through partnering with your Merchandise Planner
- Liaise with offshore with suppliers
Skills and experience
We are seeking:
- Either an experienced Junior Buyer who has had control of a sizeable OTB with High SKU exposure OR
- a recently promoted Buyer also with High SKU experience within a retail setting.
- We will also consider candidates who have worked in Product Development roles again within High SKU categories.
0428 421 995