Admin Assistant and Project Coordinator- Retail
- Business and Office Support
Our client is a high profile retail business based on St Kilda Road
An opportunity exits for a talented Admin Assistant or receptionist to step up into a PA/EA role supporting the Store Development Manager and their wider team.
You will be responsible for administrative support, extensive diary & email management, preparing various documents and organising travel, all aimed at maximising their time and helping with general project coordination.
- Coordinate meeting appointments including the booking of conference calls or in person meetings
- Co-ordinate Travel, Visas and other arrangements with the Operations Manager as needed
- Provide support with communications and documentation to the relevant teams
- Plan and organise client events/functions/presentations throughout the year
- Manage interstate visitors
- Monitor and manage financials including expense reimbursements
- Ad-hoc admin and PA duties as needed.
The Ideal Candidate
- At least 2-5 years’ experience in an admin assistant, reception or PA/EA ole within a Property, Real Estate or Construction Environment. We will also consider candidates from retail.
- Advanced MS Office suite particularly Outlook and Teams.
- Strong service ethic.
- Discretion dealing with confidential and highly sensitive information.
- Ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Outstanding time management and organisational skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
0428 421 995