Senior Medical Receptionist
- Administration and Office Support⠀
Our clients practice focus is on delivering exceptional patient care in a supportive and collaborative, team-focused environment. Due to recent practice growth, we have a newly created role for an experienced full-time Senior Medical Receptionist who shares in our values and goals.
- Continued professional development and opportunities for career progression
- Attractive Salary
- Essential Employment
- A friendly and supportive work environment
Reporting directly to the Practice Manager your daily duties will include:
- Surgical Bookings and Surgical Pack Preparation
- Preparing clinical equipment and consumables for consulting sessions
- Assisting practice manager with outreach activities and admin overflow as required
- Meet and Greet patients and visitors
- Make appointments, invoice and receive fees consistent with practitioner protocols
- Answer inbound/transferred calls in a polite, pleasant, professional and prompt manner
- Assist with all general enquiries and ensure that issues are satisfactorily resolved in a timely fashion
- Book patients for Day Surgery and provide pre-surgery information
- General administration duties
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following:
- Immaculate personal presentation
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- An exemplary telephone manner and a compassionate demeanour
- A positive and proactive team-focused attitude
- The ability to adhere to practice protocols, checklists and take direction
- A practical, common sense approach
- Have a good level of computer literacy (Experience with Blue Chip patient management program, preferred but not essential)
- More than 2 years specialist reception experience
- Certificate/Diploma in Medical Administration highly regarded, however not essential
Remuneration is in keeping with the current Health Professionals and Support Services award.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Send your resume by pressing the ‘Apply Now’ button. If you have any questions once this is done, please contact Holly on the details below or via email@example.com.
0437 464 552