Senior Investment / Relationship Manager
- Account & Relationship Management
Senior Investment Manager
- Rare and unique role for a forward thinking, hands-on Senior Investment Manager
- Demonstrated experience in financial services
- Be rewarded for your efforts – generous salary package
This is an exclusive opportunity to have a real impact on the strategic direction of a successful and flourishing business.
Our client is a successful financial services institution offering investment opportunities, loans and business partnership.
What will be my main responsibilities?
You will report into the CEO and coordinate with the internal and external team. You are responsible for the procuration and management of investors who invest in the Income Fund, Property Fund and Term Fund.
Key Accountabilities of the role:
- Design, implement and monitor a leading marketing and business plans.
- Monitor and analyse portfolio growth and service of the investor base.
- Provide options for appropriate solutions to customer needs
- Business Development
- Proactive identification and escalation of risks.
- Ability to identify an acceptable level of lending risk, to maximise profit.
- Adherene to compliance requirements, corporate policies and processes.
What skills and experience do I need?
You will have:
- Tertiary Qualifications in business, commercial or finance
- Demonstrated experience in roles requiring growth and retention of a customer base
- Demonstrated experience in business development
- Demonstrated experience in Financial Services
- Understanding of banking and financial industry principals and regulations.
- High sense of commercial acumen;
0428 421 995