Property Leasing and Transactions Officer
- Real Estate & Property
- 3-month contract until October
- Local Government Role
- $44.39ph + super
About the Role
Our client is a council located in Western Sydney. They are seeking a Property Leasing and Transactions Officer to assist on a contract basis until October 2021. This is a Monday to Friday role working a 35hr work week.
This contract is expected to commence on 19 July 2021.
Your duties will include:
- Work closely with the Senior Co-ordinator Property Services and Property Leasing & Transactions team, Property Development Team and Executive Manager Corporate Services
- Co-ordinate Council’s leasing/ licensees function,
- Implement the standardisation of lease documents (in conjunction with Council’s legal advisors) to ensure their consistency and timely execution,
- Prepare consultant briefs, reports, internal memos, external letters, and make recommendations as required,
You will be an experienced Property Leasing/ Transactions Officer with previous experience working in a similar role ideally with another council or government organisation.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Property, Land Economics, Business, Commerce or related disciple
- 5-years’ experience in property management
- Knowledge of Statutory Regulations and Acts
- Local government experience
0480 354 711