Project Manager – Minor Works
- Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
- Building and Construction
- Permanent full time position
- ASAP start available
- Negotiable salary package based on experience
About the Role
Our client are a rapidly growing construction services enterprise offering end-to-end services to the Commercial and Industrial, and residential property industry, specialising in remedial style works, refurbishment, and office fit-outs. Due to a period of recent growth, they are now in need of a highly experienced Project Manager to join the minor works division team in the Sydney CBD and assist on several key projects across their business.
Candidates for this position MUST have extensive experience in managing and supervising construction projects of increasing complexity, coupled with a trades background.
As a Project Manager, you will provide end-to-end project managment oversight for all phases of the project including coordinating workers, material and equipment, that and work is proceeding on schedule, within budget.
You key responsiblities will include, but are not limited to:
- Developing cost-effective plans and schedules for completion of the project
- Coordinating work of subcontractors working on various phases of the project.
- Overseeing performance of all trade contractors and reviewing architectural and engineering drawings
- Manage and control the construction schedule and associated costs to achieve completion of project within time
- Reports to Head of Projects/Director about progress and any necessary modifications of project plans
- Provide assistance to sales/bid management team with programs and methodologies and assistance in tendering processes.
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
Benefits and perks:
- Car Allowance
You will be a highly experienced Project Manager with extensive experience and knowledge of managing and supervising construction projects of increasing complexity.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Outstanding knowledge in using MS Office
- A strong background in trades
- Experience in remedial, refurbishment, or office fit-out projects
- Adaptable with any construction/ project management software (NetSuite)
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Three years or more of experience supervising construction projects of increasing complexity.
APPLY NOW via SEEK, and if you require further information contact Jack Coleman on 0473 003 265