Payroll Specialist – Chris21 – ASAP Start
- Finance and AccountingPayroll
- Large Transport organisation
- Initial 3 month contract role
- Part time (2-3 Days per week)
A great opportunity with a major transport organisation, our client is seeking Payroll Specialist with demonstrated experience in identifying and implementing efficiencies in payroll processing and systems.
Chris21 / iChirs experience is essential and the position is offered as an asap start with 3 month contract.
- Undertaking payroll analysis and specialist activities as required
- Contribute to identifying efficiencies in payroll processing and systems
- Supporting operational aspects of end to end payroll activities as required e.g. assisting in the processing or review of fortnightly payroll
- Generating reports in relation to payroll
- Respond to payroll queries
You must have:
- Experience in a similar role with a similar sized payroll 300+
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Ability to multi task and be hands on
- Chris21 / iChirs Experience is essential.
0437 487 009