- Administration and Office Support⠀
Our client has been established in the construction industry, providing consulting services including design and documentation. They are seeking an Office Coordinator/Personal Assistant to join their team located in Flagstaff.
- Flexibility to Work from Home on Tuesday and Wednesday
- 5 minute walk from Flagstaff station opposite Flagstaff Gardens in West Melbourne.
- Modern Office Space
Your responsibilities/duties will include but not be limited to:
- Manage company Marketing (Social Media, Advertising, Website)
- Assisting with tender submissions and marketing material
- Run and manage social club and associated events/expenditure
- Arrange staff/client functions – internally and externally including venue, catering, invitations and the like
- Executive Assistant support: Managing diaries and booking travel
- Manage office, including day to day organising and running
To be successful in this role, you must have the following skills / experience:
- Experience working in a similar position within a corporate/professional environment
- Technically proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (indesign specifically) is advantageous however not required.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
Send your resume by pressing the ‘Apply Now’ button. If you have any questions once this is done, please contact Holly on the details listed below or via firstname.lastname@example.org
At Quest Personnel, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities for all and embracing diversity in the workplace. We actively encourage jobseekers from any background to apply for our positions.
0437 464 552