IT Service Desk Graduate – 6 month Contract
- Information Technology
- 6 Month Initial Contract
- Graduate Entry Level Role
About the Role
Our client is an established and successful retail group. Growth within their business has created an opportunity for a Junior level IT POS/Helpdesk support to join the team.
This position is an fantastic opportunity for a junior or entry- level candidate join a dynamic team in a very fast paced environment and progress their IT career on an initial 6 month contract basis.
This role will ensure the provision of Level 1 support to users in Head Office and 250+ retail stores across Australia.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing Level 1 support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction for the ERP / Retail POS applications- determining source and resolution, escalating when necessary
- Ensures failover POS solutions are maintained and supported
- LAN / WAN troubleshooting – including cabling, routers and switches
- Contributing to the development of documentation and reference materials to streamline future problem resolution
- Working with third-party vendors
- Install, configure and upgrade desktop hardware and peripherals
- Recording and maintaining and maintains hardware and software inventories, site and/or server licensing and user access and security
We are open to IT grads or candidates looking to move into the IT support industry
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A positive, flexible attitude and excellent work-ethic
- Adaptability and willingness to learn new things is key in this role.
- Must have full-time Australian working rights
- Tertiary qualifications in IT highly regarded but not essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite administration and support
- Strong Hardware troubleshooting Skills (PC,MAC, laptop, printers, mobile devices)
Submit your resume by pressing the ‘Apply Now’ button, if you have any questions once this is done please contact Henry on the details below.
At Quest Personnel, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities for all and embracing diversity in the workplace. We actively encourage jobseekers from any background to apply for our positions.
0473 002 177