- Mining Resources & Energy
- Immediate Start Available
- Highly Attractive Salary
- DIDO, FIFO or Residential Options Available
- Fixed Term Contracts and Permanent Positions Available
About the Role
We are currently seeking a Geotechnical Technician on an 8/6 Roster to join their Technical Mining team.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Process, sample and collect data from diamond drill core.
- Collect core trays from drill sites.
- Mark out drill core; metre and orientation mark-up.
- Collect geological data (e.g. Recovery, RQD, Specific Gravity, Magnetic Susceptibility).
- Photograph core trays.
- Saw drill core and collection of samples as directed by the supervising geologist.
- Drill core storage and retrieval.
- Sample preparation as required.
- Ensure timely and accurate sample dispatch to assay laboratories.
- Data entry as required.
We are seeking an experienced Geotechnical Technician with sound mining industry experience and strong software knowledge and experience.
The ideal candidate MUST possess:
- Experience as a Geological Technician
- Minimum 6 – 12 months relevant experience within the industry
- Current Australian Drivers Licence.
Submit your resume by pressing the ‘Apply Now’ button, if you have any questions once this is done please contact Holly on the details below.
0437 464 552