Geotechnical Engineer – FIFO
- Mining Resources & Energy
- Tier 1 Mining Services Firm
- Immediate Start Available
- Highly attractive salary
- Flexibility with roster as well as accommodation and flights paid for
- FIFO out of east cost QLD to Mt Isa
About the Role
Our client is a tier 1 mining services firm with operations across QLD. We are currently looking for an experienced Geotechnical engineer to join the mining team at our Mount Isa Operations and in surrounding area. Quest can offer a range of rosters as well as a highly attractive daily rate as well as accommodation and meals provided.
- Roster available: 8/6 (12hr) 9/5(10hr) 5/2(10hr), 4/3(10hr)
- Accommodation Provided: Residential Accommodation
- Duration of project: Upwards of 3-8 months, with extensions and view to perm
- Daily rate: Negotiable
- Project: Mount Isa and surrounding areas operations
Your duties will include:
- Conducting geotechnical inspections of the underground and open pits of Operations
- Coordinate routine inspections and report ground related issues.
- Liaise with specialist geotechnical consultants on design review.
- Assist with the development, implementation, analysis and communication of monitoring regimes with respect to, rock mass conditions and backfill placement.
- Undertake stoping stability assessments and back analysis of stop performance
- Design and instruct geotechnical ground support and rehab requirement
We seeking an experienced senior geotechnical engineer with sound minding industry experience and strong software knowledge and experience.
The ideal candidate MUST possess:
- Experience as a mine-site geotechnical engineer
- Hard Rock Massive Mining Experience
- SLOS, TSLOS and SLC Experience
Please submit your resume by pressing the “Apply Now” button. If you have any questions once this is done, please contact Holly on the details below or via firstname.lastname@example.org
0437 464 552