- Bodalla, Australia
- Building and Construction
- One of NSW’s leading civil contruction firms
- $100m Dam project
- ASAP start required
About the Role
Our client is a terrific Australian-owned, family-run construction and engineering company specialising in the delivery of complex infrastructure. They have experienced tremendous growth, and as a result are now looking to take on an experienced Environmental Advisor to assist with a $100m Dam project in Eurobodalla, NSW. The project is expected to take 2 years to complete.
This position will become permanent at the completion of the project ONLY if the successful candidate is willing to relocate to Sydney.
Candidate’s for this position MUST have experience on civil construction sites, working around heavy plant and machinery, coupled with a relevant degree in Environmental Engieering, Planning, or Science.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Project Manager in supporting the achievement of Haslin’s business objectives through the effective management of environmental risks
- Support the project team with the preparation and implementation of Environmental Management Plans and associated sub plans, environmental procedures, and Environment and Sustainability reporting
- Gather, analyse, interpret, and report environmental data for site
- Assist with Environmental Approvals
- Undertake site inspections and Assist with environmental incident investigations
- Ensure site compliance with Environmental Authority and Contract
- Provide support to the site operational teams
- Proactively manage environmental requirements across the site including but not limited to erosion and sediment controls
- Liaise with client representatives
Amenities will include:
- Car (Optional, but will need to be negotiated as part of your salary)
You will be an experienced Environmental Advisor with experience on civil construction sites, working around heavy plant and machinery, coupled with a relevant degree in Environmental Engieering, Planning, or Science.
- 3+ years’ experience advising on environment and sustainability
- Experience on construction sites, working around heavy plant and machinery
- Proven ability to communicate, negotiate and influence internal and external stakeholders to achieve environmental standards as well as company objectives
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills – word, excel
- Strong attention to detail
APPLY NOW via SEEk, and for more information contact Jack Coleman on 0473 003 265