Buyer – Toys Gifts Stationery
- Retail & Consumer Products⠀
Our is client is a high profile retail organization who are innovative and highly regarded in the supply of Giftware, Accessories and Toys.
A newly created opportunity exist for a buyer / product develop innovative products
- Develop, execute and maintain a comprehensive category strategy capable of delivering best value in safety, quality, delivery and cost
- Manage and track overseas productions and purchasing to ensure on-time delivery
- Quality assurance
- Liaising and negotiating pricing and trading terms with suppliers/factories with a view to maximising profit margins
- Potential future attendance at international trade fairs for the purpose of sourcing, factory compliance visit, price negotiating and public relations.
- Mentoring and developing assistants that work alongside you.
A proven record of incremental improvement in total cost reductions, supplier quality and delivery performance.
- Sound experience of a minimum of 3 years within the areas of gifts, Accessories Toys or Stationery with a sound knowledge and understanding of these categories
- Solid project management skills
- Excellent negotiation and influencing abilities
- Strong analytical skills to monitor trends and margin performance
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- High achievement drive and self-motivation
- Good mathematical skills and a working understanding of foreign exchange, freight and duty conversions
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders to achieve agreed outcomes
- A strategic approach and be commercially astute
Send your CV by pressing the ‘Apply Now’ button. If you have any questions once this is done, please contact Henry on the details listed below.
At Quest Personnel, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities for all and embracing diversity in the workplace. We actively encourage jobseekers from any background to apply for our positions.
0473 002 177