Administration/Office Assistant – Finance
- Sydney CBD, Sydney, Australia
- Admin and Secretarial
- Permanent full time position
- Attractive salary package
- ASAP start available
About the Role
Our client are a growing financial services enterprise based in the Sydney CBD. An opening has now presented itself for an Admin/Office Assistant to come in and join their team.
Candidates for this position must have stong administraion or customer service experience within the finance industry, coupled with excellent communication and organisational skills.
As a Admin/Office Assistant, your primary focus will be to provide administrative support to their team ensuring that day-to-day tasks are completed to the highest standards.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- General office and administrative duties
- Scheduling of appointments and meetings as required including preparation of meeting room and supply of refreshments
- Reception duties including answering phone calls, meeting and greeting clients at front desk.
- Processing credit card payments
- Handling and processing of daily mail, prioritizing all incoming correspondence
- Ordering and monitoring of office supplies
- Filing and scanning with a keen eye to detail
- Preparation of invoices
- Preparation of general outgoing correspondence.
- Other duties as directed by your supervisors
You will be a candidate with strong customer service and administration experience within the finance industry, coupled with outstanding communication and organisational skills.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Customer service/administration experience within the finance industry
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Will be familiar with Mac computer systems
- Working knowledge of Xero and Xero Practice Manager software
- Will show a mature outlook to be able to work independently and within a team
- Will be confident and decisive with a resilient and positive attitude
- Will deliver consistent, high calibre administrative support
- Will show exceptional attention to detail
- Will be pro-active, efficient and punctual
- Will have the ability to prioritize
APPLY NOW via SEEK, and if you require further information contact Jack Coleman on 0473 003 265